TrilogyPkz
Hey, It'd be better if you Registered!
TrilogyPkz
Hey, It'd be better if you Registered!
TrilogyPkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW 525 DOWNLOAD SUMMONING!@!:http://www.mediafire.com/?a5in1x63p6z2q9d

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monsters, Take out spawn, Mini games, Customs, Shops.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christopher

Monsters, Take out spawn, Mini games, Customs, Shops. Empty
PostSubject: Monsters, Take out spawn, Mini games, Customs, Shops.   Monsters, Take out spawn, Mini games, Customs, Shops. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:49 pm

We need more monsters and minigames, Cuz on this server u can only pk and do zombie minigame and corp beast. Also take out spawn for normal players only for admin and higher, Cuz Most ppl like servers where u achieve ur items instead of spawning, like me. Add some shops if u take out spawning. Forexample, Pk shop with pvp armour, Donator shop, Regular shops. Also i can code, like add some npcs, monsters and customs.
Back to top Go down
fitzy

fitzy

Monsters, Take out spawn, Mini games, Customs, Shops. Empty
PostSubject: My reasons we shouldnt do this   Monsters, Take out spawn, Mini games, Customs, Shops. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:59 pm

yeah, i know, some people like earning there items, but really... if you added all that, took out spawning, added skills, shops, regular NPC drops... wouldnt that just be RS all over again with just quicker leveling? i for one like the idea of you can just come on, and start PKing right away, thats what a RSPS "PKing server" is supposed to be like... sorry but i cant back you up on this one.
Back to top Go down

Monsters, Take out spawn, Mini games, Customs, Shops.
Page 1 of 1